Shenzhen Jiwei Automations Ltd.
Address：5th Floor, Baoli Building, No. 3162 Longgang Avenue, Shenzhen, P. R. China.
Tel：+86 755 28407683
Jiwei Uson-21 Flame-proof Ultrasonic Level Transmitter Got Flame-proof Certification
Currently, Jiwei Uson-21 Flame-proof Ultrasonic Level Transmitter passed a series of tests and evaluations by the National Explosion-proof Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and got Flame-proof Certificate with the explosion-proof rank of Ex D II C T6 Gb. The tests include structure inspection, temperature detection, thermal drastic change test, heat and cold resistance test, impact resistance test, housing protection grade test, housing pressure test, Non-Propagation Test of Internal Ignition, combustion resistance test, and so on.
According to the regulations of flammable and combustible industrial areas, the flame-proof level of Uson-21 Flame-proof Ultrasonic Level Transmitter is designed to the highest level——T6, to ensure the safety in dangerous working environment. In addition, Uson-21 is also a dustproof and waterproof instrument with the Ingress Protection level of IP66/67. The transducer of anti-corrosive type Ultrasonic Level Transmitter is made of PVDF material to adapt to corrosive liquid. All the above features make Uson-21 widely used in hazardous areas, such as petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, food processing and other chemical manufacturing industries.
The other news
- 2019-12-05>Jiwei Launched NAMUR Output Tuning Fork Level Switch
- 2019-10-10>Jiwei Magnetic Level Indicator Applied in Level Measurement of Hydrofluoric Acid Medium
- 2019-09-17>Ring-11 Liquid Level Switch Widely Applied in Pump Protection System
- 2019-08-16>Jiwei Level Measuring Instrument Already Obtained 16 Explosion-proof Certificates
- 2019-07-12>Fork-11 Level Switch Successfully Applied in the Measurement of Fumed Silica
- 2019-07-02>Well-known Japanese Flowmeter Enterprise Visits Jiwei to Negotiate Cooperation
- 2019-05-08>Jiwei’s New Design —— An 400℃ Ultra-high Temperature Vibrating Rod Level Switch
- 2019-04-26>Jiwei Successfully Solves the Problem of Liquid Chlorine Measurement