Shenzhen Jiwei Automations Ltd.
Address：5th Floor, Baoli Building, No. 3162 Longgang Avenue, Shenzhen, P. R. China.
Tel：+86 755 28407683
Tube-11 Vibrating Rod Level Switch
The lowest measurable density is 0.02g/cm3, and the process temperature is up to 250 ℃, and for ultra-high temperature (Water/air cooling) type is 400℃. The following is the typically applications:
● The level switch for the silo with mixture of CaSO4and CaSO3 resulting from semi-dry desulfurizing reaction at a coal power plant.
● The fluctuation of the humidity results in an unstable dielectric constant of the mixture of CaSO4 and CaSO3. Our Tube-11 vibrating level switch could provide a reliable measurement in this situation because the measurement is independent of the dielectric constant.
● Level switches for the soot bin inside the desulfurization equipment and the silo in the regeneration tower at a power plant.
● The level switch for the environment friendly fuel tank in the combustion system at a power plant.
● Level switches for the electrostatic precipitator bag, the ash hopper and the conveying pump in the ash transport system at a power plant.
● The level switch for the coal bunker or powdery coal bunker in the ash collecting device in a coal power plant.
● The level switch for the sintering ash silo at a smelting plant.
● The level switch for monitoring the PVC granule storage silo, and the silo in the packaging line at a chemical plant.
● The level switch for the hopper of a raw material bucket elevator at a cement plant.
- Tube-11 is the first made-in-China Vibrating Rod Level Switch that is designed
with double vibration elements, It is suitable for the majority of granular, powdery
and fine-grained bulk solids, such as PVC, sodium hydroxide, lime, sand, soil,
coal, dust, sugar, grain, bean etc. The density of the medium can be as low as 0.02g/cm3.
It is highly reliable and with industry-leading performance and specifications.
Jiwei has been granted two invention patents on Tube-11 vibrating rod level switch (patent number: ZL 201510009538.3 and ZL 201510059187.7) and one utility patent (patent number: ZL 201620679133.0). One more invention patent is under checking and verification (application number: ZL 201610511184.7).